Table of Contents
Chrome Extensions of the Month - June
In this article, we are going to look at some of the best extensions of June that you need to install for better productivity. So without further due, let's get into it.
1. SVG Export
SVG Export lets you download SVGs from websites as SVGs, PNGs, and JPEGs. You can export them in bulk
- Bulk export
- Export as PNG, JPEG, or SVG from any website
- Resize images
2. Bionic Reading
Bionic Reading extensions play with
font-weight. It increases the
font weight of some of the characters in the text which increases the readability of the text.
- Increase the readability of text
- Bold the initial letters for faster reading
- Focused Reading
3. Mobile Simulator
Mobile Simulator lets you check the responsiveness of your website or web app. You can do that via chrome dev tools but it has support for 40+ devices.
- Test the Responsiveness
- 16 models of Android smartphones
- 15 models of Apple smartphones
- 5 models of tablets
- 7 special devices
- Take a screenshot of the smartphone in transparent PNG
4. Speechify Text-to-Speech (TTS)
Speechify allows you to listen to docs, articles, PDFs, email — anything you read — with our leading text-to-speech reader.
- Listen to Docs, Articles, PDFs, Emails, etc.
- Turn any text into speech
- Listen with the highest quality natural-sounding voices in over 20+ languages.
5. Hover Zoom+
Hover Zoom+ allows you to hover over any image on the supported websites and it will automatically enlarge the image to its full size, making sure that it still fits into the browser window.
- Enlarge the image to its full size
- Make sure that the image fits into the browser window
Sribe auto-generate step-by-step guides, just by clicking record. All you have to do is click “record” and go through the process you want to share. Scribe monitors your clicks and keystrokes to instantly create your guide.
- Automatically generated step-by-step guides
- Customizable text, steps, and images
- One-click sharing
- Easy embed in any knowledge base or CMS
- Auto-redaction for sensitive information
- Enterprise-grade security and controls
7. Visual CSS Editor
Visual CSS Editor allows you to customize any website without coding. Click on an element and start visual editing. Adjust colors, fonts, sizes, positions, and a lot more. Take full control over your website's design with more than 60 style properties.
- Visual Inspector
- Customize any website visually
- Automatic CSS selectors
- 60+ CSS properties
- Visual Dragging
- Visual margin & padding editing
- Undo/redo history
- Export CSS Styles
8. Social Share Preview
With Social Share Preview plugin, you can check how the link previews of a website look like on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Pinterest. Just activate the plugin to see the preview snippets of every page you browse.
Wappalyzer is a technology profiler that shows you what websites are built with. Wappalyzer is more than a CMS detector or framework detector: it uncovers more than a thousand technologies in dozens of categories such as programming languages, analytics, marketing tools, payment processors, CRM, CDN, and others.
Raindrop.io is all-in-one bookmark manager. You can save anything from the Web such as Clip articles, photos, videos, PDFs and pages from the web and apps.
- Save Anything from the Web
- All bookmarks are organized
- Full-Text Search & Permanent Library
- Access your bookmark anywhere (Cross Platform)
- Bookmarks are Private by Default
- No tracking or intrusive advertising.
These were some extensions for this month (June). You might have heard some before, but if you like anyone then don't forget to press ❤️ and Bookmark this article for later use. I have personally used all the above extensions and from my experience, every extension is worth installing.
I write monthly Tech, Web Development and chrome extension that will improve your productivity. Trust me, I won't spam you.